This Fundraising Toolkit is designed to provide you with inspirational ideas, tips, and resources about fundraising. Use this toolkit as a guide to organize and implement a successful fundraising event or activity.
Have questions about Dallas Sickle Cell Organization? Not sure how to get a fundraising campaign started? Here are some answers to your questions:
Who is Dallas Sickle Cell Organization?
Our organization was formed to stop the stigma and to support people affected by sickle cell disease and sickle cell trait by promoting awareness about solutions available to treat and prevent the disorder.
How can I help?
There are various ways that you can help our organization and members. Visit our Ways to Help page for more information.
What is a fundraising campaign?
A fundraising campaign can be anything—it can be a birthday fundraiser, a fashion show, a marathon fundraising event, a party, or you can create a fundraising page. Check out our Fundraise page for more ideas.
Fundraising Ideas and Tips
Below are just some fundraising ideas and tips that you can use.
A fundraising campaign can be just about anything. You can:
- Set a Challenge for Sickle Cell awareness
- Host a Bake Sale for Sickle Cell
- Host a Fashion Show
- Host a Virtual Party
- Start a Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Start Crowd-funding for Sickle Cell
- Matching Gifts
- Host a Silent Auction
- Organize a Trivia Night
- Host a Themed Fundraising Party
- Host a Fundraising Walk
- Host a Fundraising Concert
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Make a list of family members, friends, colleagues, and neighbors who are willing to help you.
- Set a fundraising goal. Make sure that you set a specific fundraising goal. If you hit or surpass your target, consider raising it to raise more funds.
- Remember your inspiration. Remember the reason why you got started and apply your passion for this cause to the fundraising event or activity that you will have.
- Send thank you notes. If possible, make sure to send thank you notes to everyone who participated in your fundraising event.
Handling donations from your fundraising event can be complex and challenging at times. Don’t worry! The Dallas Sickle Cell Organization can help you. Give us a call at +1-888-392-7573 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Making a Difference
Should you require more information about fundraising activities and events, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for assistance.